Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thanks Everyone!

The Blog Hop to celebrate Rachel Van Dyken's Contract with Grand Central Publishing was a HUGE success, thanks to all of you!!  It was a wonderful time and I enjoyed reading all of your comments. Isn't Summer a wonderful time of year? Too bad it's freezing and windy outside right now!

I selected and notified the winner Of "Living London". In fact, I was so thrilled by all the comments and everyones encouragement of my sister, I also selected additional winners who received an e-copy of "Redeeming the Deception of Grace."

Soon I'm going to be posting an excerpt from my newest Regency Romance "To Refuse A Rake." I can hardly wait for it to be released! I'm hoping to have it available by the middle of June.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and don't forget to read a good book while you relax in the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment